These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of New Homes 407’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use New Homes 407’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. New Homes 407 does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of New Homes 407, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws New Homes 407 shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- New Homes 407 reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to New Homes 407a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
You are solely responsible for all information, images, graphics, data, text, files, links, software, messages, communications, and other materials (the “End User Content”) that you (or someone using your account) publicly or privately publish, post, distribute, display, disseminate, or otherwise transmit via the Site. Company does not control or necessarily screen or monitor the End User Content posted on the Site and, as such, Company does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such End User Content. Company reserves the right, in Company’s sole and absolute discretion, to edit, delete, or record any End User Content appearing on the Site. You understand that entering or using the Site may expose you to End User Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
Prohibited Acts. In connection with your access to, and use of, the Site, you agree not to:
(a) Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains “trojan horses,” “worms,” software viruses, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(b) Violate any applicable international, federal, state, or local law or regulation;
(c) Use any automated means, including, but not limited to, electronic “spiders,” “robots,” or “crawlers,” to download data from any of Company’s databases;
(d) Sell or otherwise distribute any data obtained from any Company database; and
(e) Incorporate data from any Company database into any emails or other “white pages” products or services, whether browser-based, based on proprietary client-side applications, or web-based, without Company’s prior, express, and written consent.
Termination of Access
THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE ARE INTENDED FOR GENERAL REFERENCE AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PRICES, FLOOR PLANS, SQUARE FOOTAGES, DESIGNS, AND MATERIALS) IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE AND REPRESENTS NO COMMITMENT ON COMPANY’S PART IN THE FUTURE TO CHANGE SUCH INFORMATION OR TO PROVIDE THE SITE.
ALTHOUGH THE COMPANY CONTENT MAY BE UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME, IT MAY BE OUT-OF-DATE AND/OR MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR APPROPRIATENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY OR WITH RESPECT TO ANY HOME OR COMMUNITY.
COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INABILITY OR FAILURE (FOR ANY REASON) TO ACCESS THE SITE OR OTHERWISE USE OR RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM OR REGARDING THE SITE.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
While we strive to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
For questions please contact Admin@newhomes407.com